Sunday, June 30, 2013

June 2013 - FAMILY Project Finale & Reminder


I have had a great month sewing for my family and hope you have too! 
I of course didn't finish anywhere near what I had hoped, but I did get a lot done and hopefully can continue to chip away at the list of wishes and requests. 

I did accomplish something pretty significant though and at least STARTED by very first quilt! I'm super excited and can't wait to share the finish with you all when I get it all done. The kids are already loving it! (so much for being a surprise for them!) :)

I also wanted to offer a quick reminder for those that follow Hopeful Threads via GFC-Google Friend Connect or Feedburner.....changes are coming to these services, beginning 7/1/13, so to be sure that you stay connected to all the fun around here, be sure to check out the other options for following all the posts and updates....

Follow on Bloglovin
 Super post here on how to make the switch to bloglovin' and easily transfer all your favorite blogs from Google Friend Connect.


Pinterest
Follow Me on Pinterest

Twitter

Networked Blogs - Hopeful Threads

And watch this week for the JULY Project announcement!
Another meaningful sewing project ahead. :)
Photobucket

1 comments:

Melissa said...

I love that quilt! And I know it will become a family heirloom for years to come!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...